High Performance Chevrolet Crate Engines - Built in Canada
Engine color combinations and accessories can be customized at your request.
“Classic Series” 300 HP
If you want to replace or upgrade your existing hot rod or muscle car engine this is the perfect choice.
If you prefer cruising the open road rather than the dragstrip, then this is the right choice for you. Reliability, drivability, smooth and balanced are a few words to describe this engine package.
With adequate power and that iconic v8 exhaust note, it lets passersby know that you don’t just have a stocker under the hood.
Modern upgrades inside such as a roller camshaft and lifters, with classic styling on the outside, this engine is a tribute to over 60 years of small block history.
- 300hp / 400 ft/lb torque
- 355 cubic inch / 5.7L
- Roller camshaft & lifters
- 9.0:1 compression
- Recommended 89 octane fuel
- Rev limit: 5800rpm
- Bore x stroke: 4.030 x 3.480
- Slight rumble to the idle
- Excellent manifold vacuum for power brakes
- Strong bottom end power
- Excellent for all vehicles auto or manual
- Power band 1500-5500rpm
- GM 1 piece rear main seal cast iron block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Precision bored within .0002”
- Square decked with ultra-smooth surface finish
- Brass freeze plugs installed
- GM cast iron crankshaft
- GM powder metal rods
- Sealed Power performance aluminum pistons
- Hastings moly piston rings
- Cloyes roller Performance timing set
- Hydraulic roller camshaft
- Melling lifters
- GM Vortec castings with 1.94” intake valves, 1.5” exhaust valves
- Hardened keepers and retainers
- Roller camshaft & lifters
- Aluminum performer intake manifold
- Quickfuel 600CFM carburetor with electric choke
- Billet HEI distributor
- Matching stainless hardware throughout engine
Click here to see what is included with our base packages, as well as our optional completion package.
We are happy to accomodate any choices in block paint colour and spark plug wire colour at no extra cost. Our crate engines also include the choice of chrome or black tinware (valve covers and air cleaner).
Please feel free to contact us for pricing on other choices for aftermarket valve covers and other accessories!
What is included with our crate engines?
|·Long Block Assembly||·Oil Pan|
|·Timing Cover||·Valve Covers (chrome/painted included in price)|
|·Intake Manifold||·Carburetor & Gasket|
|·Air Cleaner||·Harmonic Dampener (Balancer)|
|·Harmonic Dampener Bolt||·Flexplate (or flywheel at no additional cost)|
|·Distributor||·Spark Plug Wires|
|·Spark Plugs||·Oil Filter|
|·Engine Oil||·Exhaust Gaskets|
|·Engine Lift Plate|
We also offer an optional completion kit, if you don't have these parts from your old engine:
|·Power Steering Pump||·High Torque Mini Starter|
|·Billet Aluminum V-Belt Pulley Set||·Accessory Brackets & Hardware|
|·V-Belts||·Fuel Pump Pushrod & Spacer Plate|
|·Fuel Pump||·Carb Fuel Feed Line|
|·Billet Dipstick||·Valve Cover Breather|
|·PCV Valve||·Flywheel/Flexplate Bolts|
|·Torque Converter||·Torque Converter Bolts|
|·Clutch Kit||·Pressure Plate Bolts|
|·PCV Valve||·Vacuum (distributor, booster, PCV)|
|·Valve Cover Breather||·Intake Manifold fittings (heater core)|
|·Throttle Linkage||·Aluminum Radiator|