High Performance Chevrolet Crate Engines - Built in Canada
Engine color combinations and accessories can be customized at your request.
“Severe Street” 375 HP (Stage 2)
Smooth characteristics with enough power to have some fun when the moment arises.
A crisp exhaust note and strong acceleration that will put a smile on your face.
This is the perfect choice if you want a balance of performance and good street manners.
- 375hp / 415 ft/lbs torque
- 355 cubic inch / 5.7L
- Roller camshaft & lifters
- 9.6:1 compression ratio
- Bore x stroke: 4.030 x 3.480
- Recommended 91 octane fuel
- Rev limit: 6000rpm
- Crisp exhaust note
- Good manifold vacuum
- Strong bottom end power
- Power band 2200-5800rpm
- Good balance of performance and drivability
- GM 1 piece rear main seal block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Precision bored within .0002”
- Square decked with ultra-smooth surface finish
- Brass freeze plugs installed
- GM Powdered metal rods with 3/8 ARP bolts
- Keith Black performance aluminum pistons
- Hastings moly rings
- Cloyes roller Performance timing set
- Custom roller camshaft
- Manley hardened pushrods
- Melling lifters
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads (hand assembled in house)
- 64cc combustion chamber/200cc intake runner
- 2.02” stainless steel intake valves, 1.60” stainless steel exhaust valves
- Dual valve springs set up for precise spring pressure
- Stainless steel roller rockers 1.5 ratio
- Hardened keepers and retainers
- Screw in studs with guide plates
- PW Performer RPM manifold
- Quickfuel 600cfm carburetor, vacuum secondary with electric choke
- Billet HEI distributor
- Matching stainless hardware throughout engine
Click here to see what is included with our base packages, as well as our optional completion package.
We are happy to accomodate any choices in block paint colour and spark plug wire colour at no extra cost. Our crate engines also include the choice of chrome or black tinware (valve covers and air cleaner).
Please feel free to contact us for pricing on other choices for aftermarket valve covers and other accessories!
What is included with our crate engines?
|·Long Block Assembly||·Oil Pan|
|·Timing Cover||·Valve Covers (chrome/painted included in price)|
|·Intake Manifold||·Carburetor & Gasket|
|·Air Cleaner||·Harmonic Dampener (Balancer)|
|·Harmonic Dampener Bolt||·Flexplate (or flywheel at no additional cost)|
|·Distributor||·Spark Plug Wires|
|·Spark Plugs||·Oil Filter|
|·Engine Oil||·Exhaust Gaskets|
|·Engine Lift Plate|
We also offer an optional completion kit, if you don't have these parts from your old engine:
|·Power Steering Pump||·High Torque Mini Starter|
|·Billet Aluminum V-Belt Pulley Set||·Accessory Brackets & Hardware|
|·V-Belts||·Fuel Pump Pushrod & Spacer Plate|
|·Fuel Pump||·Carb Fuel Feed Line|
|·Billet Dipstick||·Valve Cover Breather|
|·PCV Valve||·Flywheel/Flexplate Bolts|
|·Torque Converter||·Torque Converter Bolts|
|·Clutch Kit||·Pressure Plate Bolts|
|·PCV Valve||·Vacuum (distributor, booster, PCV)|
|·Valve Cover Breather||·Intake Manifold fittings (heater core)|
|·Throttle Linkage||·Aluminum Radiator|