High Performance Chevrolet Crate Engines - Built in Canada
Engine color combinations and accessories can be customized at your request.
“High Torque” 415 HP Stroker (Stage 3)
This Chevy 383 stroker has the best of both worlds. A balance of great low end power with enough top end HP to really get things moving.
Our most street friendly stroker package. Works excellent in cars with automatic transmissions, 4x4s and heavier vehicles.
Crisp exhaust note with a nice lope to the idle, while still maintaining good manifold vacuum for power brakes and accessories.
This engine is our highest selling performance package, and for good reason.
- 415 hp / 470 ft/lbs torque
- 383 cubic inch/6.0L
- Roller camshaft & lifters
- Recommended 91 octane fuel
- “Crisp” exhaust sound
- Excellent balance of torque and horsepower
- Power band 2200-5800rpm
- Rev limit: 6000rpm
- GM 1 piece rear main seal cast iron block
- Passenger side dipstick
- Precision bored within .0002”
- Square decked with ultra-smooth surface finish
- Brass freeze plugs installed
- Eagle Specialty Products steel crankshaft
- Eagle Specialty Products forged Connecting rods with 3/8 ARP cap screws
- Speed Pro hypereutectic performance pistons with coated skirts
- Hastings moly rings
- Cloyes roller Performance timing set
- Custom roller camshaft
- Manley hardened pushrods
- Melling roller lifters
- Performance aluminum cylinder heads (hand assembled in house)
- 200cc intake runner/64cc combustion chamber
- 2.02” stainless steel intake valves, 1.60” stainless steel exhaust valves
- Dual valve springs set up for precise spring pressure
- Aluminum roller rockers
- Hardened keepers and retainers
- ARP Screw in studs with guide plates
- Aluminum dual plane manifold
- Quickfuel 600CFM carburetor, vacuum secondary with electric choke
- Billet HEI distributor
- Stainless matching hardware throughout engine
Click here to see what is included with our base packages, as well as our optional completion package.
We are happy to accomodate any choices in block paint colour and spark plug wire colour at no extra cost. Our crate engines also include the choice of chrome or black tinware (valve covers and air cleaner).
Please feel free to contact us for pricing on other choices for aftermarket valve covers and other accessories!
What is included with our crate engines?
|·Long Block Assembly||·Oil Pan|
|·Timing Cover||·Valve Covers (chrome/painted included in price)|
|·Intake Manifold||·Carburetor & Gasket|
|·Air Cleaner||·Harmonic Dampener (Balancer)|
|·Harmonic Dampener Bolt||·Flexplate (or flywheel at no additional cost)|
|·Distributor||·Spark Plug Wires|
|·Spark Plugs||·Oil Filter|
|·Engine Oil||·Exhaust Gaskets|
|·Engine Lift Plate|
We also offer an optional completion kit, if you don't have these parts from your old engine:
|·Power Steering Pump||·High Torque Mini Starter|
|·Billet Aluminum V-Belt Pulley Set||·Accessory Brackets & Hardware|
|·V-Belts||·Fuel Pump Pushrod & Spacer Plate|
|·Fuel Pump||·Carb Fuel Feed Line|
|·Billet Dipstick||·Valve Cover Breather|
|·PCV Valve||·Flywheel/Flexplate Bolts|
|·Torque Converter||·Torque Converter Bolts|
|·Clutch Kit||·Pressure Plate Bolts|
|·PCV Valve||·Vacuum (distributor, booster, PCV)|
|·Valve Cover Breather||·Intake Manifold fittings (heater core)|
|·Throttle Linkage||·Aluminum Radiator|